Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty floral print to inspire us!
It is funny, but I rarely take time to pull out my embossing powder and embossing gun. I don’t know why since I LOVE the look and fun of embossing! This time I embossed directly on the designer paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was dry embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- Some navy Well Suited Twine was wrapped around the Crumb Cake three times, then the panel adhered to the base card.
- The flower from Art Gallery was stamped with Versamark Ink on the 2-3/4 x 4 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper and embossed with White Embossing Powder.
- The DSP was layered on a 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thank you from Art Gallery was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Double Oval Punch. It was layered on the Scallop Oval on the Double Punch from Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- A trio of Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots was added to the center of the flower.
- More navy Well Suited Twine was tied in a bow and added to the stem.
Isn’t that a very different look…a cross between masculine colors and florals! But, it looks like the inspiration piece, right? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!