Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty floral print to inspire us!
It is funny, but I rarely take time to pull out my embossing powder and embossing gun. I don’t know why since I LOVE the look and fun of embossing! This time I embossed directly on the designer paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was dry embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- Some navy Well Suited Twine was wrapped around the Crumb Cake three times, then the panel adhered to the base card.
- The flower from Art Gallery was stamped with Versamark Ink on the 2-3/4 x 4 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper and embossed with White Embossing Powder.
- The DSP was layered on a 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thank you from Art Gallery was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Double Oval Punch. It was layered on the Scallop Oval on the Double Punch from Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- A trio of Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots was added to the center of the flower.
- More navy Well Suited Twine was tied in a bow and added to the stem.
Isn’t that a very different look…a cross between masculine colors and florals! But, it looks like the inspiration piece, right? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!