Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some fun ice cream and popsicle cookies to inspire us!
SWEET ICE CREAM
Of course I had to use the Sweet Ice Cream set for my card, but wanted to do popsicles this time since both were in the photo! Don’t they look yummy?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The Layering Oval was cut from Basic White and adhered to the front.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Magenta Madness cardstock was added across the front and stamped with the greeting from Sweet Ice Cream stamp set in Memento Black Ink.
- The popsicles were stamped with Magenta Madness and Highland Heather Inks and the sprinkles with Gorgeous Grape Ink. They were hand cut and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The popsicle sticks were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and hand-cut then added under the popsicles.
- Wink of Stella was applied over the popsicles, then Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles were added with Tombow Multipurpose Glue at the top.
- White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and adhered to the popsicle.
I love the colors of these popsicles…so cool how the stamps are “divided” so you can use two different colors on them! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9