Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a fun strawberry décor piece…or is it a cookie?
Whatever it is, it certainly is cute! Of course, Stampin’ Up!’s Sweet Strawberry stamp set and punch worked perfectly for my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Love You Always Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of Basic White cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- The large scallop heart from Stitched Be Mine Dies was cut from Basic White and Pear Pizzazz cardstocks. I used the Basic White scallop heart and the Pear Pizzazz inside and adhere to the front of the card.
- The strawberries were stamped with Memento Black Ink outline and Real Red Ink inside on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- The leaves and stems were stamped with Garden Green Ink outline and Pear Pizzazz Ink inside on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- The flowers were stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink on Basic White cardstock and punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- All the elements were layered together on the front of the heart.
- Just for You from Sweet Strawberry stamps was stamped with Garden Green Ink.
- A bow was tied with the Playful Pets Ribbon and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Red Resin Hearts were added to the centers of the flowers.
I’m really happy with how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9