Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a fun strawberry décor piece…or is it a cookie?
Whatever it is, it certainly is cute! Of course, Stampin’ Up!’s Sweet Strawberry stamp set and punch worked perfectly for my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Love You Always Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 piece of Basic White cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- The large scallop heart from Stitched Be Mine Dies was cut from Basic White and Pear Pizzazz cardstocks. I used the Basic White scallop heart and the Pear Pizzazz inside and adhere to the front of the card.
- The strawberries were stamped with Memento Black Ink outline and Real Red Ink inside on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- The leaves and stems were stamped with Garden Green Ink outline and Pear Pizzazz Ink inside on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- The flowers were stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink on Basic White cardstock and punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- All the elements were layered together on the front of the heart.
- Just for You from Sweet Strawberry stamps was stamped with Garden Green Ink.
- A bow was tied with the Playful Pets Ribbon and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Red Resin Hearts were added to the centers of the flowers.
I’m really happy with how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6