Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some gorgeous hydrangea cupcakes!
I couldn’t resist using the Hydrangea Haven stamp set to make a couple paper cupcakes! Aren’t these fun?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The Gorgeous Grape Sheer ribbon was wrapped around and tied at a bow towards the top.
- A 1 x 4-3/4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock was added across the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Hydrangeas Die label. It was added under the ribbon with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two “pots” from the Potted Succulents Dies were cut from Early Espresso cardstock and embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- One of the large hydrangea blossoms and three of the single flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Seaside Spray and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Hydrangea Dies. The large blossom was then trimmed in half and adhered for the tops of the cupcakes. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of single flowers were added along the bottom of the cupcakes.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added to the background.
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!