Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some gorgeous hydrangea cupcakes!
I couldn’t resist using the Hydrangea Haven stamp set to make a couple paper cupcakes! Aren’t these fun?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The Gorgeous Grape Sheer ribbon was wrapped around and tied at a bow towards the top.
- A 1 x 4-3/4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock was added across the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Hydrangeas Die label. It was added under the ribbon with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two “pots” from the Potted Succulents Dies were cut from Early Espresso cardstock and embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- One of the large hydrangea blossoms and three of the single flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Seaside Spray and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Hydrangea Dies. The large blossom was then trimmed in half and adhered for the tops of the cupcakes. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of single flowers were added along the bottom of the cupcakes.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added to the background.
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9