Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some gorgeous hydrangea cupcakes!
I couldn’t resist using the Hydrangea Haven stamp set to make a couple paper cupcakes! Aren’t these fun?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The Gorgeous Grape Sheer ribbon was wrapped around and tied at a bow towards the top.
- A 1 x 4-3/4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock was added across the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Hydrangeas Die label. It was added under the ribbon with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two “pots” from the Potted Succulents Dies were cut from Early Espresso cardstock and embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- One of the large hydrangea blossoms and three of the single flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Seaside Spray and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Hydrangea Dies. The large blossom was then trimmed in half and adhered for the tops of the cupcakes. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of single flowers were added along the bottom of the cupcakes.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added to the background.
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!