It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! The inspiration photo this time seems to celebrate spring! I love the abstract background with the fresh looking daisies!
I went with a daisy “look” and rather than using the actual Daisy Punch, I used the Ribbon of Courage flower for a more abstract look.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was watercolored with Dapper Denim Ink using an AquaPainter.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Birthday Memories Designer Paper was added on front, with a 1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Dapper Denim running down the side.
- Three flowers were cut from Whisper White with the Support Ribbon Framelits and then 1/2″ circles of Crushed Curry cardstock added in the center and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- Finally, some Glitter Dots were added for a little bling.
I love these flowers! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited to be launching our new Christmas is Coming series over the next five weeks! We know some of you like to plan ahead and need ideas for your classes or holiday cards! This series of Collections is for you! Each WEEK we will feature a new stamp set/bundle and offer tutorials with THREE cards and ONE small gift item...great for friends and co-workers...or for those craft sales coming up! Our first week features the SNOW IS GLISTENING BUNDLE with stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits, designed by Connie and Mary! See more details HERE!