It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! The inspiration photo this time seems to celebrate spring! I love the abstract background with the fresh looking daisies!
I went with a daisy “look” and rather than using the actual Daisy Punch, I used the Ribbon of Courage flower for a more abstract look.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was watercolored with Dapper Denim Ink using an AquaPainter.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Birthday Memories Designer Paper was added on front, with a 1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Dapper Denim running down the side.
- Three flowers were cut from Whisper White with the Support Ribbon Framelits and then 1/2″ circles of Crushed Curry cardstock added in the center and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- Finally, some Glitter Dots were added for a little bling.
I love these flowers! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!