It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! The inspiration photo this time seems to celebrate spring! I love the abstract background with the fresh looking daisies!
I went with a daisy “look” and rather than using the actual Daisy Punch, I used the Ribbon of Courage flower for a more abstract look.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was watercolored with Dapper Denim Ink using an AquaPainter.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Birthday Memories Designer Paper was added on front, with a 1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Dapper Denim running down the side.
- Three flowers were cut from Whisper White with the Support Ribbon Framelits and then 1/2″ circles of Crushed Curry cardstock added in the center and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- Finally, some Glitter Dots were added for a little bling.
I love these flowers! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!