It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! The inspiration photo this time seems to celebrate spring! I love the abstract background with the fresh looking daisies!
I went with a daisy “look” and rather than using the actual Daisy Punch, I used the Ribbon of Courage flower for a more abstract look.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was watercolored with Dapper Denim Ink using an AquaPainter.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Birthday Memories Designer Paper was added on front, with a 1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Dapper Denim running down the side.
- Three flowers were cut from Whisper White with the Support Ribbon Framelits and then 1/2″ circles of Crushed Curry cardstock added in the center and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- Finally, some Glitter Dots were added for a little bling.
I love these flowers! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!