It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! The inspiration photo this time seems to celebrate spring! I love the abstract background with the fresh looking daisies!
I went with a daisy “look” and rather than using the actual Daisy Punch, I used the Ribbon of Courage flower for a more abstract look.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was watercolored with Dapper Denim Ink using an AquaPainter.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Birthday Memories Designer Paper was added on front, with a 1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Dapper Denim running down the side.
- Three flowers were cut from Whisper White with the Support Ribbon Framelits and then 1/2″ circles of Crushed Curry cardstock added in the center and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- Finally, some Glitter Dots were added for a little bling.
I love these flowers! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!