Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a “mod” flower print! For some reason, the 60s and 70s comes to mind with this photo!
Although not “mod” flowers, I did think the Dandelion Wishes images looked a lot like the print, so I created my own “designer paper” for the background. (How many of you remember when that was our only option? Very limited selections of Designer Paper back when I started!) Make sure to grab your set…this is on the retiring list!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded. The fold is placed on the left side.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray was added to the front.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic White cardstock was randomly stamped with the dandelion image in Dandelion Wishes stamp set with Granny Apple Green, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate Inks. It was added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Basic Gray and 1/2 x 4-3/4 of Smoky Slate cardstocks were added across the front.
- The greeting from Dandelion Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die.
- Some Well Suited Gray Twine was wrapped several times and adhered over the cardstock strips. The greeting label was added over top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Opal Rounds were added in the background for a little bling!
I love these colors together! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X