Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a “mod” flower print! For some reason, the 60s and 70s comes to mind with this photo!
Although not “mod” flowers, I did think the Dandelion Wishes images looked a lot like the print, so I created my own “designer paper” for the background. (How many of you remember when that was our only option? Very limited selections of Designer Paper back when I started!) Make sure to grab your set…this is on the retiring list!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded. The fold is placed on the left side.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray was added to the front.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic White cardstock was randomly stamped with the dandelion image in Dandelion Wishes stamp set with Granny Apple Green, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate Inks. It was added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Basic Gray and 1/2 x 4-3/4 of Smoky Slate cardstocks were added across the front.
- The greeting from Dandelion Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die.
- Some Well Suited Gray Twine was wrapped several times and adhered over the cardstock strips. The greeting label was added over top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Opal Rounds were added in the background for a little bling!
I love these colors together! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6