Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a “mod” flower print! For some reason, the 60s and 70s comes to mind with this photo!
Although not “mod” flowers, I did think the Dandelion Wishes images looked a lot like the print, so I created my own “designer paper” for the background. (How many of you remember when that was our only option? Very limited selections of Designer Paper back when I started!) Make sure to grab your set…this is on the retiring list!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded. The fold is placed on the left side.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray was added to the front.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic White cardstock was randomly stamped with the dandelion image in Dandelion Wishes stamp set with Granny Apple Green, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate Inks. It was added to the front.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Basic Gray and 1/2 x 4-3/4 of Smoky Slate cardstocks were added across the front.
- The greeting from Dandelion Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die.
- Some Well Suited Gray Twine was wrapped several times and adhered over the cardstock strips. The greeting label was added over top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Opal Rounds were added in the background for a little bling!
I love these colors together! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!