Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have yummy flower cupcakes to inspire us!
I just recently picked up this Quiet Meadow bundle…thought the flower worked well for this challenge, especially embossed with white on the pastel colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Natural Touch Specialty Paper was added on top.
- The background fern and butterfly from Meadow Dies was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the background.
- The flower from Quiet Meadow stamp set was inked with White Craft Ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder on each of the So Saffron, Balmy Blue and Blushing Bride cardstocks. They were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then cut with the label from Meadow Dies and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR