Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have yummy flower cupcakes to inspire us!
I just recently picked up this Quiet Meadow bundle…thought the flower worked well for this challenge, especially embossed with white on the pastel colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Natural Touch Specialty Paper was added on top.
- The background fern and butterfly from Meadow Dies was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the background.
- The flower from Quiet Meadow stamp set was inked with White Craft Ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder on each of the So Saffron, Balmy Blue and Blushing Bride cardstocks. They were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then cut with the label from Meadow Dies and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background for a little bling!
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM