Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty tablescape!
MEASURE OF LOVE
I love the bright colors in this tablescape, so wanted to recreate them on my card. I just got the Measure of Love stamp set and thought it would be perfect to use along with the Pattern Party Designer Paper (Host only selection)!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was embossed with the Checks Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 5 piece of floral Pattern Party DSP was added to the right side, with a 1 x 4 piece of polka dot in the same package placed across the bottom.
- The scale was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink and the arm with Real Red Ink. It was colored with Light Pool Party and Light Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends. The bowl was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink, the hearts and cherries with Real Red Ink, the stems with Granny Apple Green Ink on Basic White cardstock. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Love you More from the same stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Double Oval Punch and layered on the scallop oval punched from Bermuda Bay cardstock. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background for a little bling.
This card SO reminds me of my grandmother’s kitchen when I was growing up with the cherries and bright colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9