Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty tablescape!
MEASURE OF LOVE
I love the bright colors in this tablescape, so wanted to recreate them on my card. I just got the Measure of Love stamp set and thought it would be perfect to use along with the Pattern Party Designer Paper (Host only selection)!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was embossed with the Checks Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 5 piece of floral Pattern Party DSP was added to the right side, with a 1 x 4 piece of polka dot in the same package placed across the bottom.
- The scale was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink and the arm with Real Red Ink. It was colored with Light Pool Party and Light Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends. The bowl was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink, the hearts and cherries with Real Red Ink, the stems with Granny Apple Green Ink on Basic White cardstock. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Love you More from the same stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Double Oval Punch and layered on the scallop oval punched from Bermuda Bay cardstock. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background for a little bling.
This card SO reminds me of my grandmother’s kitchen when I was growing up with the cherries and bright colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!