Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a striking blue and gold teacup and saucer to inspire us!
I felt that the flower in Quiet Meadow stamp set looked a little like the flower on this teacup and tried for a tone-on-tone look using Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy color combo with Gold Metallic accents.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock was stamped with the flower from Quiet Meadow randomly in the background with Night of Navy Ink.
- The speckles were stamped off with Misty Moonlight Ink randomly and the layer added to the front.
- A 3/8 x 5-1/2 strip of Gold Metallic Cardstock was added to the left side.
- The branch from Meadow Dies was also cut from Gold Metallic Cardstock and adhered to the background.
- Some Gold Simply Elegant Trim was wrapped in loops and added to the stem.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Label from the Meadow Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gilded Gems were added to the background.
I think it is a pretty good representation of the teacup and saucer, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!