Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a striking blue and gold teacup and saucer to inspire us!
I felt that the flower in Quiet Meadow stamp set looked a little like the flower on this teacup and tried for a tone-on-tone look using Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy color combo with Gold Metallic accents.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock was stamped with the flower from Quiet Meadow randomly in the background with Night of Navy Ink.
- The speckles were stamped off with Misty Moonlight Ink randomly and the layer added to the front.
- A 3/8 x 5-1/2 strip of Gold Metallic Cardstock was added to the left side.
- The branch from Meadow Dies was also cut from Gold Metallic Cardstock and adhered to the background.
- Some Gold Simply Elegant Trim was wrapped in loops and added to the stem.
- Thinking of You was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Label from the Meadow Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gilded Gems were added to the background.
I think it is a pretty good representation of the teacup and saucer, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!