Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a wonderful tablescape…don’t you LOVE those colors! I used Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, and Soft Succulent, along with the new Sale-A-Bration set, Delicate Dahlias, for my sympathy card.
After my dad’s passing a couple weeks ago, I’ve received many beautiful hand-made cards from fellow stampers. Thank you! Each one means more to me than I can express and reinforces why it is so important to reach out to people when they have endured a loss. It does bring just a glimmer of joy during a difficult time. I always thought that if I didn’t send a card right away, that it was too late and I didn’t want to remind them of their grief. But…now I realize that the grief is still there, whether or not a week, a month, a year or longer goes by. Send a card no matter when…they will appreciate it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Succulent cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front of the base is embossed with the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder.
- Two 3/4 x 3-1/2 strips of 2021-22 In Color 6×6 Designer Paper were added to the sides of a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Highland Heather cardstock and added to the front.
- The 3 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the greeting in Soft Succulent Ink.
- The large Delicate Dahlias stamp outline was stamped with Highland Heather Ink on scrap Basic White and the center with Fresh Freesia Ink. Some Highland Heather was added with a sponge dauber before it was stamped. The outline leaves were stamped full-strength with Soft Succulent and inside stamped off Soft Succulent Ink. All were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of In Color Jewels were added to the background (Soft Succulent color).
Isn’t that a pretty sympathy card? These supplies will be available beginning August 3. OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM