Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a fun retro floral print to inspire us!
IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET
It seems like the In Symmetry Stamp Set would be perfect for this challenge…and Mary seemed to think so, too, as she used the same set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Brights 6×6 DSP was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A zig zag border was cut from Basic Black cardstock with the Basic Borders Die and added to the front under the DSP.
- Some Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon was tied around the Basic White panel and knotted on the front.
- The greeting from In Symmetry was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the DSP.
- The flowers were stamped with Daffodil Delight and the stems/leaves with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- Some Matte Black Dots were added to the flower base.
This was definitely fun to pull together! I love the bright colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM