Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a fun retro floral print to inspire us!
IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET
It seems like the In Symmetry Stamp Set would be perfect for this challenge…and Mary seemed to think so, too, as she used the same set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Brights 6×6 DSP was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A zig zag border was cut from Basic Black cardstock with the Basic Borders Die and added to the front under the DSP.
- Some Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon was tied around the Basic White panel and knotted on the front.
- The greeting from In Symmetry was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the DSP.
- The flowers were stamped with Daffodil Delight and the stems/leaves with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- Some Matte Black Dots were added to the flower base.
This was definitely fun to pull together! I love the bright colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!