Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a fun set of porcelain milk cartons vases! Kind of unusual inspiration, isn’t it? But I guess it is true that you can find inspiration anywhere!
DELICATE DAHLIAS STAMP SET
I knew I wanted to make my card predominantly white, but love the colors of the small carton in front. It reminded me of the prints in the You’re A Peach Designer Paper.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of You’re A Peach DSP was added to a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Calypso Coral cardstock, then added to the left side on front.
- The greeting from Delicate Dahlias (a FREE SAB selection) was stamped with Old Olive Ink.
- The dahlia outline from Delicate Dahlias stamp set was stamped with Calypso Coral Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then the inside stamped with Pale Papaya Ink. It was hand-cut.
- A medallion from the Encircled in Beauty Dies was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The dahlia flower added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink and the insides with Old Olive Ink, then hand-cut and added under the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Artistry Blooms Adhesive Sequins were added in the background.
This free SAB stamp set (with $50 purchase) is one of my very FAVORITE this time! And I love it in these colors! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!