Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have an adorable fall squirrel print for our inspiration piece. Of course, I HAD to use the equally adorable Nuts About Squirrels stamp set in the July-December Mini Catalog!
NUTS ABOUT SQUIRRELS
This stamp set is just TOO cute…I love that Nuts About You greeting in it! I know my grandkids will get a kick out of it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper was added on top. (LOVE that paper! I just opened my second package of it!)
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was added across the front.
- Another pattern in the In Good Taste DSP was cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The squirrel from Nuts About Squirrels stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink, and the detail image with Crumb Cake Ink. The acorn top was stamped with stamped off Early Espresso and the nut with Crumb Cake Ink.
- The cheeks were colored with Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends.
- The squirrel was hand-cut and added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink, Bumblebee Ink and Cinnamon Cider Ink and the veins with Early Espresso Ink. The branch was stamped with Early Espresso Ink. They were all hand-cut and added to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Nuts About You was stamped with Early Espresso Ink and cut with the 1″ Layering Circle Die.
- A trio of gold Brushed Metallic Dots were added to the leaves for a little bling.
SOOOO sweet! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!