Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a FUN Halloween wreath! Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE wreaths? I change out the one on my door for every occasion I can! Halloween is just around the corner, now!
CUTEST HALLOWEEN BUNDLE
The images in the Cutest Halloween Bundle are OH SO CUTE! I thought they would work perfectly with this challenge. I even changed out the faces on the ghost so that they weren’t all alike!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder (to resemble a door!)
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Cute Halloween DSP in the stripe pattern was added down the center.
- Two 3/8 x 5-1/4 strips of Black Glitter Paper were added on each side of the DSP.
- The Encircles in Beauty Die represents the wreath and it was cut from Basic Black cardstock and added to the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1-5/8 Layering Circle cut from Pumpkin Pie was added over it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the ghosts were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and the three different faces added to them with Memento Black Ink. They were punched with the Halloween Punch and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hey Boo! was stamped on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then trimmed so just the word Boo! was showing, and the edges roughed up to resemble a sign. It was added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional to the front. The post is a sliver of Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- A trio of Cute Stars in Black were added to the background.
- The White Glittery Organdy Ribbon was colored with the Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, then tied in a bow and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot. (LOVE that you can create any color ribbon with the Stampin’ Blends!)
This just turned out SOOOO cute and it looks a little like the wreath, right? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: 3XNDPW6M
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!