Mary and I will be bring a new Inspiration Challenge to you every Monday…this is our second one! This week are fun heart cookies for our inspiration photo! I went looking for some Designer Paper that would give the feel of the cookies and, of course, used a heart for under my greeting!
Here’s my design:
- The base is one of the card bases from the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelope…a FREE Sale-A-Bration selection! HINT: Normally, to extend the quantity of them, I will cut the card base in half and mount them on Whisper White! Since the fully printed, I have two nice printed layers that way!
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Across it is a 1-1/4 x 5 strip of another FREE Sale-A-Bration selection, the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper.
- I cut the largest heart with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits from the Bubbles & Fizz DSP and added it to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sure Do Love You is stamped with Lemon Lime Twist Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand-cut (or you can use the Framelits) and added to the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the yellow Glimmer Dot were added to the banner for a little bling!
Nice and easy…and almost FREE to make! Make sure to check out Mary’s Inspiration Monday design over on Create with Connie and Mary. Have you seen new look on our blog and new graphics? AND…we have a details about our brand new “Sure Do Love You Collection” Class Kit to go!