Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a lovely wreath for our inspiration piece! I couldn’t decide on fall or Christmas, but decided to make my card look like the magnolia wreaths popular at Christmas!
I’ve used Sparkle of the Season a LOT this year already, so instead I wanted to make a wreath from branches using Christmas Season Stamp Set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper.
- On a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock, I penciled in 1 1-1/2 circle. I used that as a template to stamp my first round of Christmas Season branches with Pear Pizzazz Ink, spacing them slightly around the circle. I went around the circle again with Mossy Meadow Ink overlapping the Pear Pizzazz branches.
- The two sets of greenery were punched from Very Vanilla cardstock with the Symmetrical Stems Border Punch and adhered to the bottom with Mini Glue Dots.
- Two solid pinecones were cut with the small Christmas Pinecones dies from Early Espresso cardstock and the detail pinecones from Crumb Cake cardstock, then adhered together. The tops were sponged with White Craft Ink. They were added to the bottom of the wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Black & White Gingham Ribbon was colored with the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends, then tied in a small bow and added above the pinecones with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Happiest Holidays from Heartfelt Wishes Stamp Set was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink at the top of the Basic White layer.
- Some white Elegant Faceted Gems were added to the wreath
This was quite fun to put together and I really like how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Christmas in July!!! (Well...almost!) We wanted to give you a jump start on planning your Christmas in July classes or holiday projects by introducing our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION now! We've combined the July-December Mini Catalog's TREES FOR SALE STAMP SET with the awesome Sale-A-Bration TREE LOT DIES that are available as your FREE option with purchase in July and August! You'll love the whimsical selection of tree images, and the darling retro camper dies with fun accessories! Our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION has EIGHT card designs...including two easy fun folds that you are going to love! We've paired the Trees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies with the new Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper in this Collection for a traditional warm Christmas look! See more details HERE!
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin' Up!'s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin' Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We've paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin' cute results! See more details here!