Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a lovely wreath for our inspiration piece! I couldn’t decide on fall or Christmas, but decided to make my card look like the magnolia wreaths popular at Christmas!
I’ve used Sparkle of the Season a LOT this year already, so instead I wanted to make a wreath from branches using Christmas Season Stamp Set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper.
- On a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock, I penciled in 1 1-1/2 circle. I used that as a template to stamp my first round of Christmas Season branches with Pear Pizzazz Ink, spacing them slightly around the circle. I went around the circle again with Mossy Meadow Ink overlapping the Pear Pizzazz branches.
- The two sets of greenery were punched from Very Vanilla cardstock with the Symmetrical Stems Border Punch and adhered to the bottom with Mini Glue Dots.
- Two solid pinecones were cut with the small Christmas Pinecones dies from Early Espresso cardstock and the detail pinecones from Crumb Cake cardstock, then adhered together. The tops were sponged with White Craft Ink. They were added to the bottom of the wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Black & White Gingham Ribbon was colored with the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends, then tied in a small bow and added above the pinecones with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Happiest Holidays from Heartfelt Wishes Stamp Set was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink at the top of the Basic White layer.
- Some white Elegant Faceted Gems were added to the wreath
This was quite fun to put together and I really like how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!