Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some pretty pastel Christmas ornaments. These would look gorgeous in my Florida home!
I’ve used the Delicate Baubles arabesque shape a LOT for all my character cards, but I also fell in love with this snowflake design! Thought it was a perfect time to use it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock is added on top.
- Two 3/4 x 4 pieces of Whimsy & Wonder DSP were adhered at the top and bottom.
- The greeting from Classic Cloche was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- The Delicate Bauble ornament solid shape was cut from Mint Macaron cardstock and the snowflake detail shape from Gold Metallic Paper. They were adhered together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Gold Shimmer Ribbon was tied in a bow, then added to the top of the ornament with a Mini Glue Dot. A 2″ length was also adhered behind the top and to the back of the Basic White.
- A Clear Basic Rhinestone was added to the center of the snowflake ornament.
Isn’t that PRETTY? You could make these in ANY color for a pretty simple Christmas card easy to make multiples! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!