Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty wreath to bring in the New Year? Golds, Silvers, Black and White! So festive! I used mostly the colors and wreath shape for my card.
If you don’t already have this word set, you might want to grab it before it goes away at the end of this mini catalog! It has some REALLY nice and different greetings in it for year around use. I felt Cheers was appropriate for this holiday!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 4 piece of Simply Elegant Designer Paper was added to the top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- Some Gold Shimmer Ribbon was added to hide the seam and adhered in the back.
- The greeting in Heartfelt Wishes stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- The Encircled in Beauty medallion was cut with the dies from Gold Metallic Paper.
- Cheers from Heartfelt Wishes stamp set was stamped on Basic White cardstock with Memento Black Ink and cut with the scallop Layering Circle Die. It was added to the next largest Layering Circle, cut from Basic Black cardstock. They were all adhered together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of black Cute Stars (again…be quick to grab these before they are gone!) were added around the greeting for a little bling!
I love all the sparkle and shimmer in the DSP, the ribbon and the Gold Metallic Paper! Hope you enjoy the New Year’s holiday! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!