Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful daffodil cake, perfect for a spring wedding or birthday?
Another new set in the Jan-June Mini Catalog is the beautiful Daffodil Daydream Bundle! I love the stamp images, but the dies are pretty awesome as well! For this card, I opted to use just the stamps with the die to cut it out, and then the cute little butterfly dies.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was embossed with the Gingham Embossing Folder and added on top.
- Two 1 x 3-1/4 pieces of Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper was added on the right side towards the bottom.
- The daffodil cluster was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Daffodil Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Happy & Heartfelt greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink and cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die, then added across the stems with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow, then added under the greeting.
- The butterfly was cut from Pale Papaya cardstock and the body from Flirty Flamingo cardstock and added to the background with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
I really love how this card turned out, especially the details of the Stitched Rectangle around the greeting and the Linen Thread. OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!