Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful daffodil cake, perfect for a spring wedding or birthday?
Another new set in the Jan-June Mini Catalog is the beautiful Daffodil Daydream Bundle! I love the stamp images, but the dies are pretty awesome as well! For this card, I opted to use just the stamps with the die to cut it out, and then the cute little butterfly dies.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was embossed with the Gingham Embossing Folder and added on top.
- Two 1 x 3-1/4 pieces of Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper was added on the right side towards the bottom.
- The daffodil cluster was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Daffodil Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Happy & Heartfelt greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink and cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die, then added across the stems with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow, then added under the greeting.
- The butterfly was cut from Pale Papaya cardstock and the body from Flirty Flamingo cardstock and added to the background with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
I really love how this card turned out, especially the details of the Stitched Rectangle around the greeting and the Linen Thread. OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!