Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a fun picture of Valentine robots!
ROBOT PUNCH ART
Mary tried to trick me. I hadn’t purchased the cute little robot set in the mini catalog yet…been debating on getting it for my grandkids’ Valentines. But then I looked closer and thought I could do some robot punch art and get the look of the Inspiration Challenge! This little girl robot is for my granddaughter, Quinn!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- Three clouds were punched with the Cloud Punch from Basic White Cardstock and added to the background.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP was added along the bottom.
- The body of my robot is the Stitched Triangles (I just got these and can’t wait to use them more!), the head is a Stitched Rectangle, and the legs/arms from Hippo & Friends Dies. All were cut from Magenta Madness cardstock, adhered and added to the front of the card.
- The hearts were cut using the row of hearts die in the Sweet Heart Dies from Real Red cardstock and were added to her body and for her ears with Mini Glue Dots.
- The narrow slits were cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies from Pool Party cardstock and added along the bottom of her body.
- The hands/feet were 1/8″ strips of Basic Black cardstock added to the front.
- The eyes are 3/8″ Circles punched from Basic White cardstock and 1/4″ Circles punched from Basic Black cardstock. The mouth is half of the 1/4″ Circle. All were added with Mini Glue Dots to her head. Tiny slivers of Basic Black cardstock were used for her eyebrows.
- The White Chalk Pen was used for highlights in her eyes and on the heart buttons.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 1-3/4 piece of Real Red cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t this the CUTEST punch art robot? I was jumping up and down after I finished it because I was SO excited! I can’t wait to duplicate some of the others, but I still may get that Nuts & Bolts stamp set for the greetings! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!