Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a fun picture of Valentine robots!
ROBOT PUNCH ART
Mary tried to trick me. I hadn’t purchased the cute little robot set in the mini catalog yet…been debating on getting it for my grandkids’ Valentines. But then I looked closer and thought I could do some robot punch art and get the look of the Inspiration Challenge! This little girl robot is for my granddaughter, Quinn!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- Three clouds were punched with the Cloud Punch from Basic White Cardstock and added to the background.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP was added along the bottom.
- The body of my robot is the Stitched Triangles (I just got these and can’t wait to use them more!), the head is a Stitched Rectangle, and the legs/arms from Hippo & Friends Dies. All were cut from Magenta Madness cardstock, adhered and added to the front of the card.
- The hearts were cut using the row of hearts die in the Sweet Heart Dies from Real Red cardstock and were added to her body and for her ears with Mini Glue Dots.
- The narrow slits were cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies from Pool Party cardstock and added along the bottom of her body.
- The hands/feet were 1/8″ strips of Basic Black cardstock added to the front.
- The eyes are 3/8″ Circles punched from Basic White cardstock and 1/4″ Circles punched from Basic Black cardstock. The mouth is half of the 1/4″ Circle. All were added with Mini Glue Dots to her head. Tiny slivers of Basic Black cardstock were used for her eyebrows.
- The White Chalk Pen was used for highlights in her eyes and on the heart buttons.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 1-3/4 piece of Real Red cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t this the CUTEST punch art robot? I was jumping up and down after I finished it because I was SO excited! I can’t wait to duplicate some of the others, but I still may get that Nuts & Bolts stamp set for the greetings! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!