It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this collage GORGEOUS! I love the gray/white/black color combination!
So, here is what I came up with using a new color, Granite Gray, and the beautiful Springtime Impressions Thinlits!!! LOVE how lacy and delicate they look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and added on top.
- The floral design was cut with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits from Whisper White and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White and punched with the Pretty Label Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly was cut from Basic Black and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Rhinestone jewels were added to the butterfly for a little bling.
It’s a very simple card made elegant with the Thinlits, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!