It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this collage GORGEOUS! I love the gray/white/black color combination!
So, here is what I came up with using a new color, Granite Gray, and the beautiful Springtime Impressions Thinlits!!! LOVE how lacy and delicate they look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and added on top.
- The floral design was cut with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits from Whisper White and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White and punched with the Pretty Label Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly was cut from Basic Black and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Rhinestone jewels were added to the butterfly for a little bling.
It’s a very simple card made elegant with the Thinlits, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV