It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this collage GORGEOUS! I love the gray/white/black color combination!
So, here is what I came up with using a new color, Granite Gray, and the beautiful Springtime Impressions Thinlits!!! LOVE how lacy and delicate they look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and added on top.
- The floral design was cut with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits from Whisper White and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White and punched with the Pretty Label Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly was cut from Basic Black and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Rhinestone jewels were added to the butterfly for a little bling.
It’s a very simple card made elegant with the Thinlits, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR