It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this collage GORGEOUS! I love the gray/white/black color combination!
So, here is what I came up with using a new color, Granite Gray, and the beautiful Springtime Impressions Thinlits!!! LOVE how lacy and delicate they look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and added on top.
- The floral design was cut with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits from Whisper White and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White and punched with the Pretty Label Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly was cut from Basic Black and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Rhinestone jewels were added to the butterfly for a little bling.
It’s a very simple card made elegant with the Thinlits, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 2 of our 5 weeks of Christmas and Connie and Mary are featuring the Happiness Surrounds stamp set with the Snowfall Framelits! This stamp set is NOT just for Christmas...although we've featured two of the projects as Christmas this week. (The exclusive "Snowflake Showcase" products are only available for demos to preorder from Stampin' Up! in October, customers may begin purchasing them on November 1st, while supplies last!) You'll get THREE card and one small 3D tutorials with this week's Happiness Surrounds and Snowfall Thinlit Collection for only $10! See details HERE!