It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this collage GORGEOUS! I love the gray/white/black color combination!
So, here is what I came up with using a new color, Granite Gray, and the beautiful Springtime Impressions Thinlits!!! LOVE how lacy and delicate they look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and added on top.
- The floral design was cut with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits from Whisper White and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White and punched with the Pretty Label Punch and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly was cut from Basic Black and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Rhinestone jewels were added to the butterfly for a little bling.
It’s a very simple card made elegant with the Thinlits, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!