It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have a striking stack of black and white teacups as our inspiration today! My grandmother had a huge collection of teacups. She often entertained ladies who played the Bridge card game, and each would have their own unique cup! When she passed away, each of the grandchildren got to choose one of her teacups as a remembrance.
Of course, what else could I use besides Stampin’ Up!’s Cup of Tea Bundle for today’s card! The Brushed Metallic Cardstock really sets off the black and white Perfectly Penciled Designer Paper!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Deckled Rectangle was cut from a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of gold Brushed Metallic Cardstock with the DIe and added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock, then to the front of the card.
- The teacups were cut with the Teacup Dies from the Perfectly Penciled Designer Paper patterns.
- Additional teacups were cut from the gold Brushed Metallic Cardstock and the handles and bases trimmed off and added to the DSP ones. Then they were stacked on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lemon from Cup of Tea was stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink and the leaf with Parakeet Party Ink on Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Dies. They were added next to the bottom teacup with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Enjoy was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the small tag. It was added to the top teacup with some gold Simply Elegant Trim.
- A bow was tied with gold Simply Elegant Trim and added to the handle of the bottom teacup with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The heart was cut with the Die from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the center teacup.
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!