It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I just love this watercolor painting of vases!
Aren’t these pretty, soft colors in this painting? I wanted to recreate them on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of He’s The Man basketweave DSP was added on top.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Pool Party cardstock was added down the left side.
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with one bottom in Crumb Cake Ink with Soft Suede outline, the second in Gray Granite Ink with Basic Gray outline, and the greenery in the center with Soft Succulent Ink.
- The small bottle was stamped with Pool Party Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and colored the outline with the Light Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blend. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two more greenery pieces were stamped with Soft Succulent on scrap Basic White and hand-cut, then added to the front.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around the neck of the small bottle.
- A small tag was cut from the Teacup Dies and Basic White, the heart cut with the Teacup Die from Sweet Sorbet cardstock. It was added to the twine with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Sending Cheer was stamped with Gray Granite on 1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of Basic White, the end cut at an angle and added to the front.
- Two Pool Party Solid Faceted Gems were added to the background.
Inks: Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet
Accessories: Teacup Dies, Linen Thread, Solid Faceted Gems, Adhesives
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!