It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Two weeks in a row we went with the gray/white/black tones. However, this week I went with a pop of yellow that is hinted at in the photo! I love Smoky Slate and So Saffron colors together…so classy!
New stamp set in the house!!! Pop of Petals…love that it has a punch to match. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the Framelit/Thinlits, but sometimes it is nice to have a punch and just go to town punching! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added on top.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Smoky Slate, a 1 x 4-3/4 piece of Garden Impressions Designer Paper was adhered towards the bottom.
- Two flowers from Pop of Petals were stamped with Basic Gray on Whisper White, then punched with the Four Petal Flower Punch. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with Basic Gray on So Saffron cardstock and hand-cut.
- Another flower was stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, then punched with the Four Petal Flower Punch, cut apart and used as leaves and tucked under the flowers.
- The greeting was stamped with Basic Gray on a 3/4 x 2 piece of So Saffron and cut at an angle on the left side. A 1/4 x 2 coordinating piece of Basic Gray cardstock was cut the same. It was added to the front, then the So Saffron piece added with Stampin’ Dimensionals on top.
- To finish, a couple Rhinestone Jewels were placed in the center of the flowers.
LOVE it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!