It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Two weeks in a row we went with the gray/white/black tones. However, this week I went with a pop of yellow that is hinted at in the photo! I love Smoky Slate and So Saffron colors together…so classy!
New stamp set in the house!!! Pop of Petals…love that it has a punch to match. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the Framelit/Thinlits, but sometimes it is nice to have a punch and just go to town punching! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added on top.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Smoky Slate, a 1 x 4-3/4 piece of Garden Impressions Designer Paper was adhered towards the bottom.
- Two flowers from Pop of Petals were stamped with Basic Gray on Whisper White, then punched with the Four Petal Flower Punch. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with Basic Gray on So Saffron cardstock and hand-cut.
- Another flower was stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, then punched with the Four Petal Flower Punch, cut apart and used as leaves and tucked under the flowers.
- The greeting was stamped with Basic Gray on a 3/4 x 2 piece of So Saffron and cut at an angle on the left side. A 1/4 x 2 coordinating piece of Basic Gray cardstock was cut the same. It was added to the front, then the So Saffron piece added with Stampin’ Dimensionals on top.
- To finish, a couple Rhinestone Jewels were placed in the center of the flowers.
LOVE it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM