It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Two weeks in a row we went with the gray/white/black tones. However, this week I went with a pop of yellow that is hinted at in the photo! I love Smoky Slate and So Saffron colors together…so classy!
New stamp set in the house!!! Pop of Petals…love that it has a punch to match. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the Framelit/Thinlits, but sometimes it is nice to have a punch and just go to town punching! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added on top.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Smoky Slate, a 1 x 4-3/4 piece of Garden Impressions Designer Paper was adhered towards the bottom.
- Two flowers from Pop of Petals were stamped with Basic Gray on Whisper White, then punched with the Four Petal Flower Punch. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were stamped with Basic Gray on So Saffron cardstock and hand-cut.
- Another flower was stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, then punched with the Four Petal Flower Punch, cut apart and used as leaves and tucked under the flowers.
- The greeting was stamped with Basic Gray on a 3/4 x 2 piece of So Saffron and cut at an angle on the left side. A 1/4 x 2 coordinating piece of Basic Gray cardstock was cut the same. It was added to the front, then the So Saffron piece added with Stampin’ Dimensionals on top.
- To finish, a couple Rhinestone Jewels were placed in the center of the flowers.
LOVE it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!