It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge. Isn’t this a cute little gnome?
Here’s what I did with the inspiration! Can you tell how I created the little pumpkin he is holding???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A layer of 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 Cajun Craze cardstock is added to the front.
- The 3 x 4 piece of Crumb Cake grid pattern in the He’s The Man Designer Paper was added on top of the Cajun Craze c/s.
- The 1-1/2 x 3 Cajun Craze stripe pattern in He’s The Man DSP was adhere across the center.
- A Stylish Shapes Circle Die (2nd from largest) was cut from Basic White cardstock and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The gnome (holding the lantern) was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White, then colored with SU1000, Cajun Craze Combo, Balmy Blue Combo, Crumb Cake Combo, and Smoky Slate Combo Blends. It was cut with the Gnome Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Color some “ground” with light Crumb Cake Blends.
- To form the pumpkin, three of the Gnome Die noses were cut from Pumpkin Pie c/s and sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink, then adhered together. The stem (base of the mushroom die) was cut from Early Espresso c/s, cut to fit, and adhered to the back. It was popped up under his “hand”.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a tiny bow and adhered below the stem.
- The greeting from Kindest Gnomes was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 3/4 x 2 Basic White c/s, and cut with a flag end, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the background for a little bling.
Inks: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Gnome Dies, Linen Thread, Champagne Rhinestones, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!