It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this a fun looking coin purse that we are using for our inspiration this week?
And yep! I’m using Pop of Petals again! I don’t think it has been off my desk for long…love that it has a punch to match. This turned out to be a very different color combination, but I like it! And…LOVE that Tuffed Embossing Folder!!! Wow!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue was embossed at the top portion with the Tuffed Embossing Folder, and then a added on top.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Subtles Designer Paper was added at the bottom of the embossed piece, then a 3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White placed across the top.
- The Whisper White strip was stamped with Happy Anniversary in Cajun Craze Ink towards the right side.
- Two flowers from Pop of Petals were stamped with Cajun Craze on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then punched. The petals were washed with some Wink of Stella on the petals. The petals were curled and placed on the card with Mini Glue Dots.
- The leaves were stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Cajun Craze cardstock and hand cut out, then tucked under the flowers.
- The smaller flowers were stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White, then washed with the Wink of Stella to move the ink a little to color them. They were added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Gentlemen buttons were added to the center of the flowers, the larger one tied with some Linen Thread in a bow.
LOVE it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You'll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week's Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!