It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this a fun looking coin purse that we are using for our inspiration this week?
And yep! I’m using Pop of Petals again! I don’t think it has been off my desk for long…love that it has a punch to match. This turned out to be a very different color combination, but I like it! And…LOVE that Tuffed Embossing Folder!!! Wow!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue was embossed at the top portion with the Tuffed Embossing Folder, and then a added on top.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Subtles Designer Paper was added at the bottom of the embossed piece, then a 3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White placed across the top.
- The Whisper White strip was stamped with Happy Anniversary in Cajun Craze Ink towards the right side.
- Two flowers from Pop of Petals were stamped with Cajun Craze on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then punched. The petals were washed with some Wink of Stella on the petals. The petals were curled and placed on the card with Mini Glue Dots.
- The leaves were stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Cajun Craze cardstock and hand cut out, then tucked under the flowers.
- The smaller flowers were stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White, then washed with the Wink of Stella to move the ink a little to color them. They were added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Gentlemen buttons were added to the center of the flowers, the larger one tied with some Linen Thread in a bow.
LOVE it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!