It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge. Love this snowman paper towel holder! SO cute!
Here’s what I did with the inspiration! Of course, I had to use my Snowman Magic stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was cut with the snowflake frame from the Snowman Dies.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Storybook Gnomes Designer Paper was adhered to the back of the frame, then added to the base card.
- The snowman, hat, face, and buttons were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and cut with the second from largest Stylish Shapes Circle. Another torn piece of Basic White cardstock was partially cut with the circle and added at the bottom of the circle for the snowbank. The snowbank image was stamped off with Pacific Point Ink.
- The scarf and bluebird were stamped with Pacific Point Ink on Basic White and cut with the Snowman Dies.
- The bunny was stamped with Smoky Slate Ink on Basic White and cut with the Snowman Dies.
- The arms were cut from Crumb Cake cardstock.
- All were layered on the snowman.
- The nose was colored with Dark Pumpkin Pie and the hat band with Pacific Point and the cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Markers.
- The holly was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Dies and added to the hat.
- The greeting was curved on the block and then stamped with Pacific Point Ink at the bottom of the frame.
- A trio of small Rhinestone Jewels were added to the frame snowflakes for a little bling.
Inks: Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Snowman Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Rhinestone Jewels, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!