It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge. Love this snowman paper towel holder! SO cute!
Here’s what I did with the inspiration! Of course, I had to use my Snowman Magic stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was cut with the snowflake frame from the Snowman Dies.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Storybook Gnomes Designer Paper was adhered to the back of the frame, then added to the base card.
- The snowman, hat, face, and buttons were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and cut with the second from largest Stylish Shapes Circle. Another torn piece of Basic White cardstock was partially cut with the circle and added at the bottom of the circle for the snowbank. The snowbank image was stamped off with Pacific Point Ink.
- The scarf and bluebird were stamped with Pacific Point Ink on Basic White and cut with the Snowman Dies.
- The bunny was stamped with Smoky Slate Ink on Basic White and cut with the Snowman Dies.
- The arms were cut from Crumb Cake cardstock.
- All were layered on the snowman.
- The nose was colored with Dark Pumpkin Pie and the hat band with Pacific Point and the cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Markers.
- The holly was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Dies and added to the hat.
- The greeting was curved on the block and then stamped with Pacific Point Ink at the bottom of the frame.
- A trio of small Rhinestone Jewels were added to the frame snowflakes for a little bling.
Inks: Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Snowman Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Rhinestone Jewels, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: KBB6QS2U
Send out some positive vibes and happy greetings with Stampin' Up!'s LIGHTING THE WAY STAMP SET AND LIGHTING THE WAY DIES! The stamped fireflies will glow with good wishes for anyone or any occasion on your creative projects. And the Lantern's light will show the way thru those warm summer adventures! We've combined the LIGHTING THE WAY BUNDLE with the REGENCY PARK DESIGNER PAPER for a unique fun-filled collection. Our LIGHTING THE WAY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three cards (one a fun fold!) and a sweet home decor project perfect for someone setting off on a new adventure that you'll love to display! See more details HERE!
These rhinos will stomp their way into your heart with their cute expressions and fun accessories! The new online exclusive RHINO READY BUNDLE lets you create settings for your rhinos on cards, favors or other paper projects! And the open line stamp images allow you to create in any color your wish, plus add an adorable greeting! We've combined the RHINO READY BUNDLE with the BUTTERFLY WISHES DESIGNER PAPER for a bright and cheery collection! Our RHINO READY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three cards (one a fun fold!) and a cute packaging idea that can be used for any occasion! See more details HERE!
Hop, hop, hop on over and grab our new EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION! The EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET is perfect to make projects for Easter, spring, baby, or other sweet occasions! Build a little scene with these fun elements and color away! We've combined the EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET with the FANCY FLORA DESIGNER PAPER for a springy pastel look. Our EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four cards and two fun favors that can be used for any occasion! See more details here!
I’m glad you put this on your blog. I was wanting to try this. TFS!!
Lovely card, I’m definitely going to case it!!