Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. We have some Easter cookies to inspire you. Don’t they look yummy?
Yep…this week was kind of obvious for me to use the Easter Bunny Bundle. But…I did go a little different direction by using brighter colors! Stampin’ Up! just doesn’t have a true pastel pink color. I keep hoping! Both Petal Pink and Blushing Bride have too much brown in them for a true pink.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was embossed with the Online Exclusives, crosshatch Basics 3D Embossing Folder, then cut with the Radiating Stitches Die. It was adhered to the front.
- The bunnies were punched from two patterns in the Flowers & More Designer Paper (Host).
- The greeting was stamped with Polished Pink Ink on Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Something Fancy Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The bunnies were then added slightly over the label.
- The flower clusters were stamped with Memento Black Ink, the colored with Fresh Freesia and Parakeet Party Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the bunnies with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two pink In Color Opal Rounds were added to the label.
So much fun! I love how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Polished Pink
Blends: Light Fresh Freesia, Light Parakeet Party
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Radiating Stitches Dies, Easter Bunny Punch, Basics 3D Embossing Folder, In Color Opal Rounds, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!