Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. Look at this batch of colorful flower cakes! The idea for my card just popped immediately into my head!
GO TO GREETINGS
Just a little bit of stamping on here…the greeting! The rest were from the Petal Park Punch and Paper Flower Die centers!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- 1 x 3-1/2 strips of Flirty Flamingo, Lost Lagoon, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and Azure Afternoon cardstock were added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock, then embossed with the crosshatch Basics 3D Embossing Folder.
- Five flowers were punched with the Petal Park Builder from Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers were cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock with the Paper Flowers Dies and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional to each flower.
- The greeting from Go To Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2 strip of Basic White and adhered under the flower.
That’s it!!! SUPER simple, but I love the combination of colors and the random flowers on it…just like the cakes! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Memento Black
Accessories: Paper Flowers Dies, Petal Park Builder Punch, Basics 3D Embossing Folder, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!