Happy almost 4th of July! Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. Look at these patriotic treats for our inspiration today! I know my grandkids would LOVE them…they are Rice Krispies Treat fanatics!
BEAUTIFUL BALLOONS DIES
No balloons on here, but I love these tags and had fun turning them into a patriotic theme! Every year I enjoy creating at least one 4th of July card from unlikely stamps/dies…usually because there isn’t a dedicated 4th of July stamp set offered by Stampin’ Up! We need some patriotic themed stamps, please!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate was embossed with the Cascade Ruffles Embossing Folder.
- Three tags, three stars and three sprinkles were cut with the Beautiful Balloon Dies using Poppy Parade, Basic White and Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- The sprinkles and stars were added to the tags with Monoadhesive Glue, then the tags to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Celebrate from Share a Milkshake stamp set was inked using the Poppy Parade and Blueberry Bushel Stampin’ Write Makers and alternating letters, then stamped on Basic White cardstock! Love how it turned out!
- The greeting was cut with the label from Gorgeously Made Dies and layered on another label cut from Poppy Parade cardstock. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some silver Festive Pearls were added next to the sprinkles and on each side of the greeting for a little bling!
These Beautiful Balloon dies worked out REALLY well, I think! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Markers: Poppy Parade, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: Beautiful Balloon Dies, Gorgeously Made Dies, Cascade Ruffles Embossing Folder, Festive Pearls, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!