Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. Isn’t this a fun outdoor balloon photo backdrop?
PAPER FLORIST DIES
I’ve been wanting to try the floating circle technique, and this turned out really cute and was very easy to do!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the 3D Basics Embossing Folder (Online Exclusive).
- Several 1/2 strips of Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry and Les Shoppes Designer Paper were adhered to a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 Window Sheet, then cut with the largest Stylish Shapes Circle Die.
- The greeting from Sending Smiles stamp set was stamped on one of the strips with Memento Black Ink.
- The flowers were cut from Basic White cardstock, five petal flowers for the leaves from Soft Sea Foam cardstock, and the centers with Daffodil Delight cardstock using the Paper Florist Dies. They were added together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of white Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio were added to the background.
Such a bright and cheerful card! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Memento Black
Accessories: Paper Florist Dies, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!