Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. We have a wonderful wall hanging to inspire you today!
COLOR & CONTOUR
I debated on whether or not to use Cheerful Daisies on today’s card but saw the daisy shape flower in Color & Contour, so pulled it out instead! I think it worked great!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Copper Clay cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pebbled Path cardstock was embossed with the Timber Embossing Folder and adhered to the base card.
- The Joy of Christmas DSP was cut with the Scallop Contour Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The daisy flower was stamped three times with Pebbled Path Ink on Basic White cardstock, then filled with Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze Inks. The centers were sponged with Pebbled Path Ink. They were cut with the Scallop Contour Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Pebbled Path Ink on Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, then hand-cut and added under the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Color & Contour was stamped with Pebbled Path Ink on 3/4 x 2-3/4 strip of Basic White and the ends cut at an angle. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three large Pebbled Path In Color Glossy Dots were added to the center of the flowers slightly offset.
Lots of fun, isn’t it? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Pebbled Path, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Timber Embossing Folder, In Color Glossy Dots, Sponge Dauber, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!