Here’s the card that I came up with…the Tutti-Frutti Designer Paper does ALL the work!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- On that is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Tutti-Fruitti Designer Paper.
- Some of the Sale-A-Bration ribbon is wrapped around and secured in the back.
- The greeting is from the Lots of Happy Card Kit and stamped with Memento Black Ink on Lemon Lime Twist. I love that they fit in the new Tailored Tag Punch. Another tag was punched from Daffodil Delight cardstock, too.
- A couple Perfect White Accents finish off the sides of the tag.
Now…don’t you think that my card looks like the inspiration photo? I really LOVE how it turned out! Make sure to check over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what Mary did with the inspiration photo on her card!
BRAND NEW! Our next Picture Perfect Party Collection Class Kit to Go is now available to order! You’ll get 3 fun cards (one an awesome special fold) and a 3D project you will be sure to love, plus the step-by-step tutorial! We have 4 options to choose from so you get the choice that fits you. See details HERE!