It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! I admit…this inspiration really stumped me. If I had the new Sea of Textures stamp set/Under the Sea Framelits, I would have gone with that…but, I had to be little more “creative” and think out of the box on this one. Not sure if I truly captured it, but it did inspire my card and I guess that is the most important point!
I used the Rooted in Nature stamp set mostly because this leaf reminded me of the inspiration piece, and I went with similar colors.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Tranquil Tide cardstock.
- Three of the leaves were stamped with Tranquil Tide ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Nature’s Roots Framelits.
- The leaves were layered on the scallop squares from the Layering Squares Framelits, cut from Gray Granite cardstock and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front of a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting from Rooted in Nature was stamped with Tranquil Tide at the bottom.
- Two large Rhinestone Jewels were placed on each side of the greeting.
OK…so can you see where I was going with the inspiration photo? I hope so! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We have a BRAND NEW tutorial collection using Stampin' Up!'s Love You To Pieces Bundle. Designed by Connie and Mary, this LARGER Collection includes six projects...TWO 3D projects perfect for hostess gifts or craft fairs, TWO special fold cards and TWO regular cards! We know you will LOVE this collection of tutorials! They are SO cute! See the details HERE!