It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! I’m guessing that I know the direction Mary is going with this inspiration photo…it does remind me of Dandelion Wishes, so I had to use it on my card!
I love it with the Black/White/Gray combination! I actually pulled out my embossing powder and gun, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 polka dot Neutrals Designer Paper was rounded corners on the right side, then added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- A piece of Black Shimmer Ribbon was wrapped around the front and adhered on the back.
- The dandelion trio from Dandelion Wishes was inked with Versamark, then stamped on Basic Black cardstock and embossed with White Embossing Powder. It was cut with the largest Scalloped Layering Square and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Dandelion Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right card. I love this font!
That’s it! I think it is pretty close to the inspiration photo, don’t you? Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!