Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. This week’s inspiration challenge is a mailbox full of love Valentine cookies!
Another inspiration that was easy to figure out which set to use! Sending Love was perfect, don’t you think? Mary is being TOO easy on me!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was added oon top.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 piece of Bee Mine Designer Paper was added towards the right side.
- A coordinating 3/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Bee Mine DSP was added across the front.
- The Deckle Rectangle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Heartfelt Hellos (SAB) in Real Red Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The full mailbox was stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock with Memento Black Ink and colored with Crumb Cake and Old Olive Blends. It was cut with the Dies and added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Then just the top of the mailbox was stamped on Real Red cardstock with Memento Black Ink. It was also cut with the Dies, then the trimmed to fit over the Very Vanilla one. I cut a slit in along the mailbox line so one of the envelopes would slide in. It was added to the full mailbox with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two envelopes were stamped with Memento Black Ink and cut with the Dies, then added to the lid of the mailbox as mentioned above with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flag was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a scrap piece of Gray Granite cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the mailbox.
- Some Adhesive Backed Hearts & Flowers were added to the mailbox, envelopes and grassy area.
So sweet…this will be my hubby’s Valentine this year! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Memento Black, Real Red
Accessories: Sending Love Dies, Adhesive Backed Hearts & Flowers, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!