Aren’t these cake pops yummy looking??? I’d like to have these at one of my parties! They inspired me to make this card (although now that it is on my computer, I wish I’d have used Coastal Cabana instead of Pool Party!)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is added on top.
- The largest label Framelit from Stitched Seasons Framelits was used to cut the Pool Party Subtles Designer Paper and adhered to the front.
- The flower image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Daffodil Delight and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends. It was hand cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was cut from Gold Metallic Paper, then adhered to Pool Party cardstock and hand cut around the edges to make it solid. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped on a 1 x 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock, cut with a flag end, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
What do you think? I think I did the inspiration photo justice, don’t you? Make sure to check out what Mary did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
That’s it! I think it is pretty close to the inspiration photo, don’t you? Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!