Don’t you LOVE today’s Inspiration Challenge photo! I’d love to have a coordinating set of bags in these fabrics! So fun looking! I was inspired by the colors and pulled out my new Country Home stamp set to use! It is available in the Holiday Catalog coming September 5th! But, make sure you grab that Label from the Blended Seasons Framelit set before it goes away at the end of August!!!
Here’s what I came up with:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock has been embossed with the new Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder (also available 9/5/18!)
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Calypso Coral cardstock has been added across the front with a 1/4 x 4 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock on top.
- The Blended Seasons label was cut from Whisper White and stamped at the top with the floral arrangement in Memento Black Ink. It is colored with Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- The can was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and hand-cut out, then added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello was stamped inside the oval image with Memento Black Ink, too.
- A bow was tied from Silver & Pool Party Baker’s Twine and added to the bouquet with a Mini Glue Dot.
Love, love, LOVE this card! What a great inspiration photo! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!