Here’s what I came up with! Simple simple, but love how it looks!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Lemon Lime Twist was added on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the Wishing You Well bouquet was stamped three times. Starting in the center with Bermuda Bay right side up, then Lemon Lime Twist and Gray Granite upside down.
- Just a Note from Wishing You Well was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the Bermuda Bay one.
- A bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then hand-cut and placed with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
- A few scattered Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were placed on the Bermuda Bay one for a little shimmer!
AWESOME quick and easy card, isn’t it? It took longer to clean the stamp in between the colors than it did to do the entire card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!