Here’s what I came up with! Simple simple, but love how it looks!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Lemon Lime Twist was added on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the Wishing You Well bouquet was stamped three times. Starting in the center with Bermuda Bay right side up, then Lemon Lime Twist and Gray Granite upside down.
- Just a Note from Wishing You Well was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the Bermuda Bay one.
- A bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then hand-cut and placed with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
- A few scattered Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were placed on the Bermuda Bay one for a little shimmer!
AWESOME quick and easy card, isn’t it? It took longer to clean the stamp in between the colors than it did to do the entire card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: TAEZDWPA