Here’s what I came up with! Simple simple, but love how it looks!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Lemon Lime Twist was added on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the Wishing You Well bouquet was stamped three times. Starting in the center with Bermuda Bay right side up, then Lemon Lime Twist and Gray Granite upside down.
- Just a Note from Wishing You Well was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the Bermuda Bay one.
- A bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then hand-cut and placed with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
- A few scattered Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were placed on the Bermuda Bay one for a little shimmer!
AWESOME quick and easy card, isn’t it? It took longer to clean the stamp in between the colors than it did to do the entire card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV