Here’s what I came up with! Simple simple, but love how it looks!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Lemon Lime Twist was added on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the Wishing You Well bouquet was stamped three times. Starting in the center with Bermuda Bay right side up, then Lemon Lime Twist and Gray Granite upside down.
- Just a Note from Wishing You Well was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the Bermuda Bay one.
- A bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then hand-cut and placed with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
- A few scattered Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were placed on the Bermuda Bay one for a little shimmer!
AWESOME quick and easy card, isn’t it? It took longer to clean the stamp in between the colors than it did to do the entire card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!