Here’s what I came up with! Simple simple, but love how it looks!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Lemon Lime Twist was added on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the Wishing You Well bouquet was stamped three times. Starting in the center with Bermuda Bay right side up, then Lemon Lime Twist and Gray Granite upside down.
- Just a Note from Wishing You Well was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the Bermuda Bay one.
- A bow was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then hand-cut and placed with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
- A few scattered Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were placed on the Bermuda Bay one for a little shimmer!
AWESOME quick and easy card, isn’t it? It took longer to clean the stamp in between the colors than it did to do the entire card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR