Here’s what I came up with…I think I captured the overall look, don’t you? First time I’ve used the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, too! LOVE!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, then sponged with Crumb Cake Ink.
- The new Braided Linen Trim was wrapped around and adhered in the back, then the Whisper White added to the card front.
- The leaf from Rooted in Nature was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and Poppy Parade on coordinating cardstock, then cut with the Nature’s Root Framelits. They were lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added in two “branches” of leaves on the front.
- The greeting Give Thanks from Labels to Love was inked with Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso Markers, then stamped on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch. It was added to the Pretty Label Punched from Crumb Cake and lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink. It was added over the Braided Linen Trim with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This card was fun to make and uses the leaf in a little different way, I think! OK, go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!