Here’s what I came up with…I think I captured the overall look, don’t you? First time I’ve used the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, too! LOVE!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, then sponged with Crumb Cake Ink.
- The new Braided Linen Trim was wrapped around and adhered in the back, then the Whisper White added to the card front.
- The leaf from Rooted in Nature was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and Poppy Parade on coordinating cardstock, then cut with the Nature’s Root Framelits. They were lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added in two “branches” of leaves on the front.
- The greeting Give Thanks from Labels to Love was inked with Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso Markers, then stamped on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch. It was added to the Pretty Label Punched from Crumb Cake and lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink. It was added over the Braided Linen Trim with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This card was fun to make and uses the leaf in a little different way, I think! OK, go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You'll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week's Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!