Here’s what I came up with…I think I captured the overall look, don’t you? First time I’ve used the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, too! LOVE!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, then sponged with Crumb Cake Ink.
- The new Braided Linen Trim was wrapped around and adhered in the back, then the Whisper White added to the card front.
- The leaf from Rooted in Nature was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and Poppy Parade on coordinating cardstock, then cut with the Nature’s Root Framelits. They were lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added in two “branches” of leaves on the front.
- The greeting Give Thanks from Labels to Love was inked with Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso Markers, then stamped on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch. It was added to the Pretty Label Punched from Crumb Cake and lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink. It was added over the Braided Linen Trim with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This card was fun to make and uses the leaf in a little different way, I think! OK, go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SIX WEEKS of Christmas tutorials continue with the whimsical Merry Moose stamp set! Who doesn't think this moose is adorable? It is a perfect stamp set for people who loves the outdoors, or it makes great masculine cards! Our MERRY MOOSE COLLECTION will get you ready for Christmas AND other holidays, too! This EXPANDED Merry Moose Collection of tutorials has four Christmas card ideas, two birthday card ideas, and two small favor boxes that you will LOVE for your craft shows and gift giving anytime! See more details HERE!