Here’s what I came up with…I think I captured the overall look, don’t you? First time I’ve used the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, too! LOVE!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, then sponged with Crumb Cake Ink.
- The new Braided Linen Trim was wrapped around and adhered in the back, then the Whisper White added to the card front.
- The leaf from Rooted in Nature was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and Poppy Parade on coordinating cardstock, then cut with the Nature’s Root Framelits. They were lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added in two “branches” of leaves on the front.
- The greeting Give Thanks from Labels to Love was inked with Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso Markers, then stamped on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch. It was added to the Pretty Label Punched from Crumb Cake and lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink. It was added over the Braided Linen Trim with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This card was fun to make and uses the leaf in a little different way, I think! OK, go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF