Here’s what I came up with…I think I captured the overall look, don’t you? First time I’ve used the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, too! LOVE!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed the new Corrugated Embossing Folder, then sponged with Crumb Cake Ink.
- The new Braided Linen Trim was wrapped around and adhered in the back, then the Whisper White added to the card front.
- The leaf from Rooted in Nature was stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and Poppy Parade on coordinating cardstock, then cut with the Nature’s Root Framelits. They were lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added in two “branches” of leaves on the front.
- The greeting Give Thanks from Labels to Love was inked with Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso Markers, then stamped on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch. It was added to the Pretty Label Punched from Crumb Cake and lightly sponged with Crumb Cake Ink. It was added over the Braided Linen Trim with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This card was fun to make and uses the leaf in a little different way, I think! OK, go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!