So, here is what I came up with…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of striped Subtles Designer Paper was added.
- The jar from Jar of Love stamp set was stamped in Smoky Slate, the branches in Night of Navy and some extra stems for the flowers with Smoky Slate on the Whisper White panel.
- Three of the flowers were stamped off (solid stamp) with Petal Pink, the full strength for the layered stamp image, and the center with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Jar of Love Framelits and added to the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was stamped with Petal Pink Ink on Petal Pink cardstock (why does it look darker???) and cut with the bow framelit in Jar of Love.
- The greeting in Jar of Love was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Petal Pink cardstock, then cut with the smallest Stitched Shapes Oval and added with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Three of the “tan” Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were added to the branches.
OK…what do you think? It would be good for a wedding card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge (LOVE her leaves!) this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!