So, here is what I came up with…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of striped Subtles Designer Paper was added.
- The jar from Jar of Love stamp set was stamped in Smoky Slate, the branches in Night of Navy and some extra stems for the flowers with Smoky Slate on the Whisper White panel.
- Three of the flowers were stamped off (solid stamp) with Petal Pink, the full strength for the layered stamp image, and the center with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Jar of Love Framelits and added to the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was stamped with Petal Pink Ink on Petal Pink cardstock (why does it look darker???) and cut with the bow framelit in Jar of Love.
- The greeting in Jar of Love was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Petal Pink cardstock, then cut with the smallest Stitched Shapes Oval and added with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Three of the “tan” Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were added to the branches.
OK…what do you think? It would be good for a wedding card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge (LOVE her leaves!) this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!