So, here is what I came up with…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of striped Subtles Designer Paper was added.
- The jar from Jar of Love stamp set was stamped in Smoky Slate, the branches in Night of Navy and some extra stems for the flowers with Smoky Slate on the Whisper White panel.
- Three of the flowers were stamped off (solid stamp) with Petal Pink, the full strength for the layered stamp image, and the center with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Jar of Love Framelits and added to the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was stamped with Petal Pink Ink on Petal Pink cardstock (why does it look darker???) and cut with the bow framelit in Jar of Love.
- The greeting in Jar of Love was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Petal Pink cardstock, then cut with the smallest Stitched Shapes Oval and added with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Three of the “tan” Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were added to the branches.
OK…what do you think? It would be good for a wedding card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge (LOVE her leaves!) this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our newest tutorials featuring the FANTASTIC Country Home Collection are NOW AVAILABLE! We fell in love with the "farmhouse" style of the Country Lane Suite of products and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful home decor project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See all the details HERE!