So, here is what I came up with…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of striped Subtles Designer Paper was added.
- The jar from Jar of Love stamp set was stamped in Smoky Slate, the branches in Night of Navy and some extra stems for the flowers with Smoky Slate on the Whisper White panel.
- Three of the flowers were stamped off (solid stamp) with Petal Pink, the full strength for the layered stamp image, and the center with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Jar of Love Framelits and added to the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was stamped with Petal Pink Ink on Petal Pink cardstock (why does it look darker???) and cut with the bow framelit in Jar of Love.
- The greeting in Jar of Love was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Petal Pink cardstock, then cut with the smallest Stitched Shapes Oval and added with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Three of the “tan” Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were added to the branches.
OK…what do you think? It would be good for a wedding card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge (LOVE her leaves!) this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!