So, here is what I came up with…
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of striped Subtles Designer Paper was added.
- The jar from Jar of Love stamp set was stamped in Smoky Slate, the branches in Night of Navy and some extra stems for the flowers with Smoky Slate on the Whisper White panel.
- Three of the flowers were stamped off (solid stamp) with Petal Pink, the full strength for the layered stamp image, and the center with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Jar of Love Framelits and added to the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was stamped with Petal Pink Ink on Petal Pink cardstock (why does it look darker???) and cut with the bow framelit in Jar of Love.
- The greeting in Jar of Love was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Petal Pink cardstock, then cut with the smallest Stitched Shapes Oval and added with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Three of the “tan” Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were added to the branches.
OK…what do you think? It would be good for a wedding card! Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge (LOVE her leaves!) this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!