So, here is what I came up with using the new stamp set, Winter Woods. This stamp set wasn’t on my radar at first, but I do love this grove of trees! My Stamp Club did a fall card using it last month…here is more of a “winter” scene for a Christmas card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shaded Spruce cardstock, stamped along the bottom with the Merry Christmas greeting from Timeless Tidings stamp set.
- On the 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmery White cardstock, the bottom was masked off with a torn piece of paper, and a 2″ Circle punched from a post-it note was added to the front. Then Blushing Bride Ink was applied upwards from the top of the torn piece with a sponge dauber. Pool Party Ink was applied going downward from the top to meet the Blushing Bride Ink and then Night of Navy and Shaded Spruce Inks were added at the top for a dark wintery morning scene.
- The circle mask was removed and the grove of trees in Winter Woods was stamped with Shaded Spruce, the ground with Crumb Cake Ink, then the Shimmery White piece added to the Shaded Spruce layer.
- A length of 1/8″ Braided Linen Trim was wrapped around and tied in a knot with the ends frayed.
- A trio of Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins were added on front.
It’s been a while since I’ve done sponged backgrounds, but they are SO much fun! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6