Here’s what I came up…I was wishing for our old color, Tangelo Twist, when making this card! I think it would have matched perfectly! But, Pumpkin Pie will have to do!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Pumpkin Pie was stamped with the Buffalo Check in Memento Black using the Stamparatus.
- Three of the Stitched Labels squares were cut from Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front.
- The moon was punched with the Twinkle Builder Punch from Whisper White and the star from Silver Glimmer Paper and added to the first square.
- The bat was punched with the Spooky Bats Punch from Basic Black and added to the second square. A small pearl was added to the body.
- The greeting from Spooky Sweets was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the third square.
- Some 1/8″ Circles were punched from Whisper White and added to the Buffalo Check background.
- A bow was tied from Black Baker’s Twine and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
LOVE that Buffalo Check stamp! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF