Here’s what I came up…I was wishing for our old color, Tangelo Twist, when making this card! I think it would have matched perfectly! But, Pumpkin Pie will have to do!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Pumpkin Pie was stamped with the Buffalo Check in Memento Black using the Stamparatus.
- Three of the Stitched Labels squares were cut from Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front.
- The moon was punched with the Twinkle Builder Punch from Whisper White and the star from Silver Glimmer Paper and added to the first square.
- The bat was punched with the Spooky Bats Punch from Basic Black and added to the second square. A small pearl was added to the body.
- The greeting from Spooky Sweets was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the third square.
- Some 1/8″ Circles were punched from Whisper White and added to the Buffalo Check background.
- A bow was tied from Black Baker’s Twine and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
LOVE that Buffalo Check stamp! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27