Here’s what I came up…I was wishing for our old color, Tangelo Twist, when making this card! I think it would have matched perfectly! But, Pumpkin Pie will have to do!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Pumpkin Pie was stamped with the Buffalo Check in Memento Black using the Stamparatus.
- Three of the Stitched Labels squares were cut from Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front.
- The moon was punched with the Twinkle Builder Punch from Whisper White and the star from Silver Glimmer Paper and added to the first square.
- The bat was punched with the Spooky Bats Punch from Basic Black and added to the second square. A small pearl was added to the body.
- The greeting from Spooky Sweets was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the third square.
- Some 1/8″ Circles were punched from Whisper White and added to the Buffalo Check background.
- A bow was tied from Black Baker’s Twine and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
LOVE that Buffalo Check stamp! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 2 and Connie and Mary are featuring the Happiness Surrounds stamp set with the Snowfall Framelits! This stamp set is NOT just for Christmas...although we've featured two of the projects as Christmas this week. (The exclusive "Snowflake Showcase" products are only available for demos to preorder from Stampin' Up! in October, customers may begin purchasing them on November 1st, while supplies last!) You'll get THREE card and one small 3D tutorials with this week's Happiness Surrounds and Snowfall Thinlit Collection for only $10! See details HERE!