Here’s what I came up…I was wishing for our old color, Tangelo Twist, when making this card! I think it would have matched perfectly! But, Pumpkin Pie will have to do!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Pumpkin Pie was stamped with the Buffalo Check in Memento Black using the Stamparatus.
- Three of the Stitched Labels squares were cut from Basic Gray cardstock and added to the front.
- The moon was punched with the Twinkle Builder Punch from Whisper White and the star from Silver Glimmer Paper and added to the first square.
- The bat was punched with the Spooky Bats Punch from Basic Black and added to the second square. A small pearl was added to the body.
- The greeting from Spooky Sweets was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the third square.
- Some 1/8″ Circles were punched from Whisper White and added to the Buffalo Check background.
- A bow was tied from Black Baker’s Twine and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
LOVE that Buffalo Check stamp! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM