- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock, stamped with the “grunge” image from Spooky Sweets in Smoky Slate Ink around the bottom and top edges.
- The cauldron is a Layered Shapes Oval cut from Basic Black cardstock and sponged with White Craft Ink around the edges and added to the front.
- The bubbles were punched with 1/2 and 3/4″ Circle Punches from Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the gold and green in the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper (LOVE it!). They were added around the cauldron with Mini Glue Dots.
- The swirls were slim pieces cut from Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green cardstock and wrapped around a pencil to curl, then adhered under the bubbles.
- Two “sticks” were cut from Basic Black cardstock and a bat punched from Spooky Bats Punch placed on the top of one and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The greeting from Spooky Sweets was stamped on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and punched with a 1″ Circle Punch and placed on a 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch of Granny Apple Green cardstock and added with some Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I needed a little spider, so pulled out this month’s Paper Pumpkin and stamped the small spider with White Craft Ink, then drew a spider web line with the Chalk Marker.
Pretty fun, isn’t it??? I think so! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6