- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock, stamped with the “grunge” image from Spooky Sweets in Smoky Slate Ink around the bottom and top edges.
- The cauldron is a Layered Shapes Oval cut from Basic Black cardstock and sponged with White Craft Ink around the edges and added to the front.
- The bubbles were punched with 1/2 and 3/4″ Circle Punches from Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the gold and green in the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper (LOVE it!). They were added around the cauldron with Mini Glue Dots.
- The swirls were slim pieces cut from Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green cardstock and wrapped around a pencil to curl, then adhered under the bubbles.
- Two “sticks” were cut from Basic Black cardstock and a bat punched from Spooky Bats Punch placed on the top of one and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The greeting from Spooky Sweets was stamped on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and punched with a 1″ Circle Punch and placed on a 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch of Granny Apple Green cardstock and added with some Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I needed a little spider, so pulled out this month’s Paper Pumpkin and stamped the small spider with White Craft Ink, then drew a spider web line with the Chalk Marker.
Pretty fun, isn’t it??? I think so! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!