So, again, I thought of a Punch Art Pumpkin since we really don’t have too many pumpkin stamps in our Holiday Catalog this year! And I decided to go a little “artsy” with mine by embossing the top of the pumpkin!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gold Metallic Paper.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, the Thanks from Warm Hearted (the host set) was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold.
- The pumpkin is made by cutting three of the Ovals from Layering Ovals Shapes from Very Vanilla cardstock, then embossing them with the Curls & Swirls Embossing Folder.
- The tops of the ovals were sponged with Versamark and then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, then adhered together.
- The stem is hand-cut from the Gold Metallic Paper.
- The leaves at the stem were just trimmed from the Sprig Punch, cut from Gold Metallic Paper, and then two more Sprig Punches were placed at the bottom.
Kind of a clean and simple lines card, but the embossed pumpkin is SO cool! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!