So, again, I thought of a Punch Art Pumpkin since we really don’t have too many pumpkin stamps in our Holiday Catalog this year! And I decided to go a little “artsy” with mine by embossing the top of the pumpkin!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gold Metallic Paper.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, the Thanks from Warm Hearted (the host set) was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold.
- The pumpkin is made by cutting three of the Ovals from Layering Ovals Shapes from Very Vanilla cardstock, then embossing them with the Curls & Swirls Embossing Folder.
- The tops of the ovals were sponged with Versamark and then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, then adhered together.
- The stem is hand-cut from the Gold Metallic Paper.
- The leaves at the stem were just trimmed from the Sprig Punch, cut from Gold Metallic Paper, and then two more Sprig Punches were placed at the bottom.
Kind of a clean and simple lines card, but the embossed pumpkin is SO cool! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You'll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week's Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!