So, again, I thought of a Punch Art Pumpkin since we really don’t have too many pumpkin stamps in our Holiday Catalog this year! And I decided to go a little “artsy” with mine by embossing the top of the pumpkin!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gold Metallic Paper.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, the Thanks from Warm Hearted (the host set) was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold.
- The pumpkin is made by cutting three of the Ovals from Layering Ovals Shapes from Very Vanilla cardstock, then embossing them with the Curls & Swirls Embossing Folder.
- The tops of the ovals were sponged with Versamark and then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, then adhered together.
- The stem is hand-cut from the Gold Metallic Paper.
- The leaves at the stem were just trimmed from the Sprig Punch, cut from Gold Metallic Paper, and then two more Sprig Punches were placed at the bottom.
Kind of a clean and simple lines card, but the embossed pumpkin is SO cool! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has released a special "Christmastime is Here" Product Suite! It is available for demos to order in October, and customers can begin ordering on November 1st! So, we have put together a BRAND NEW Collection using the Christmas Roses Stamp set and Roses Dies featuring tutorials for FOUR cards and TWO 3D projects that you will LOVE creating in your classes, or for friends and family! The gold metallic tones in the designer paper and Glitter Enamel Dots are beautiful! Get ready for the holidays early! See more details HERE!
BONUS! We have put together a BRAND NEW Collection using the EVERYTHING IS ROSY PRODUCT MEDLEY (on sale in the Clearance Rack while supplies last!) featuring tutorials for four cards and two 3D favors...suitable for gift giving or upcoming craft shows! With all the PINK, this would be a great class for Breast Cancer Awareness this month! See the details HERE!