So, again, I thought of a Punch Art Pumpkin since we really don’t have too many pumpkin stamps in our Holiday Catalog this year! And I decided to go a little “artsy” with mine by embossing the top of the pumpkin!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gold Metallic Paper.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, the Thanks from Warm Hearted (the host set) was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold.
- The pumpkin is made by cutting three of the Ovals from Layering Ovals Shapes from Very Vanilla cardstock, then embossing them with the Curls & Swirls Embossing Folder.
- The tops of the ovals were sponged with Versamark and then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, then adhered together.
- The stem is hand-cut from the Gold Metallic Paper.
- The leaves at the stem were just trimmed from the Sprig Punch, cut from Gold Metallic Paper, and then two more Sprig Punches were placed at the bottom.
Kind of a clean and simple lines card, but the embossed pumpkin is SO cool! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!