- The base is 5-1/2 x 11 Shimmer White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gold Foil was cut with the Blizzard Thinlits. (Use the snowflakes for another project!)
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake was placed across the center.
- The Snowflake greeting from Beautiful Blizzard stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Shimmer Paper and cut with the 1-7/8 Layered Shapes Circle, then adhered to the next largest Scallop Circle Layered Shapes cut from Gold Shimmer Paper. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large and Small Pearls were added to the centers of the Snowflakes in the background.
That’s it…really! NICE and quick! You can’t appreciate how sparkly and pretty this card is in real like! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!