- The base is 5-1/2 x 11 Shimmer White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gold Foil was cut with the Blizzard Thinlits. (Use the snowflakes for another project!)
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake was placed across the center.
- The Snowflake greeting from Beautiful Blizzard stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Shimmer Paper and cut with the 1-7/8 Layered Shapes Circle, then adhered to the next largest Scallop Circle Layered Shapes cut from Gold Shimmer Paper. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large and Small Pearls were added to the centers of the Snowflakes in the background.
That’s it…really! NICE and quick! You can’t appreciate how sparkly and pretty this card is in real like! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You'll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week's Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!