- The base is 5-1/2 x 11 Shimmer White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gold Foil was cut with the Blizzard Thinlits. (Use the snowflakes for another project!)
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake was placed across the center.
- The Snowflake greeting from Beautiful Blizzard stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Shimmer Paper and cut with the 1-7/8 Layered Shapes Circle, then adhered to the next largest Scallop Circle Layered Shapes cut from Gold Shimmer Paper. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large and Small Pearls were added to the centers of the Snowflakes in the background.
That’s it…really! NICE and quick! You can’t appreciate how sparkly and pretty this card is in real like! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!