- The base is 5-1/2 x 11 Shimmer White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gold Foil was cut with the Blizzard Thinlits. (Use the snowflakes for another project!)
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake was placed across the center.
- The Snowflake greeting from Beautiful Blizzard stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Shimmer Paper and cut with the 1-7/8 Layered Shapes Circle, then adhered to the next largest Scallop Circle Layered Shapes cut from Gold Shimmer Paper. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large and Small Pearls were added to the centers of the Snowflakes in the background.
That’s it…really! NICE and quick! You can’t appreciate how sparkly and pretty this card is in real like! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR