- The base is 5-1/2 x 11 Shimmer White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gold Foil was cut with the Blizzard Thinlits. (Use the snowflakes for another project!)
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake was placed across the center.
- The Snowflake greeting from Beautiful Blizzard stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Shimmer Paper and cut with the 1-7/8 Layered Shapes Circle, then adhered to the next largest Scallop Circle Layered Shapes cut from Gold Shimmer Paper. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Large and Small Pearls were added to the centers of the Snowflakes in the background.
That’s it…really! NICE and quick! You can’t appreciate how sparkly and pretty this card is in real like! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
So how CUTE is the SNOWMAN SEASON Stamp Set and SNOWMAN BUILDER Punch? We thought the Let is Snow Suite of products was so fabulous that it had to be our FIRST Christmas Collection of the season! This is an EXPANDED Collection of SEVEN different tutorials, as we have created THREE cards (one is a moving card) and FOUR 3D projects! One of the projects finishes the Let it Snow Embellishment Box, plus has a tutorial for another hand-made gift to fit inside! Another project has BONUS directions for three different looks! These are SOOO fun and we are SO excited to share the step-by-step tutorials with you! See the details HERE!