It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t this floral bouquet beautiful? I knew immediately what I wanted to use…the Stampin’ Up! Monthly Special set, Happiness Surrounds.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock added on top.
- The long “vine” from Snowfall Thinlits and a couple leaves were cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock. The flowers from Crisp Cantaloupe, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry cardstock. They were layered together, then added to the “vine”.
- The clear Faceted Gems were carefully colored with Basic Black Blends and added to the centers.
- The greeting from Happiness Surrounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open area on the right side.
Isn’t that a bright and cheerful card? I love it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!