It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t this floral bouquet beautiful? I knew immediately what I wanted to use…the Stampin’ Up! Monthly Special set, Happiness Surrounds.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock added on top.
- The long “vine” from Snowfall Thinlits and a couple leaves were cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock. The flowers from Crisp Cantaloupe, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry cardstock. They were layered together, then added to the “vine”.
- The clear Faceted Gems were carefully colored with Basic Black Blends and added to the centers.
- The greeting from Happiness Surrounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open area on the right side.
Isn’t that a bright and cheerful card? I love it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!