It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t this floral bouquet beautiful? I knew immediately what I wanted to use…the Stampin’ Up! Monthly Special set, Happiness Surrounds.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock added on top.
- The long “vine” from Snowfall Thinlits and a couple leaves were cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock. The flowers from Crisp Cantaloupe, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry cardstock. They were layered together, then added to the “vine”.
- The clear Faceted Gems were carefully colored with Basic Black Blends and added to the centers.
- The greeting from Happiness Surrounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open area on the right side.
Isn’t that a bright and cheerful card? I love it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!