It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t this floral bouquet beautiful? I knew immediately what I wanted to use…the Stampin’ Up! Monthly Special set, Happiness Surrounds.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock added on top.
- The long “vine” from Snowfall Thinlits and a couple leaves were cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock. The flowers from Crisp Cantaloupe, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry cardstock. They were layered together, then added to the “vine”.
- The clear Faceted Gems were carefully colored with Basic Black Blends and added to the centers.
- The greeting from Happiness Surrounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open area on the right side.
Isn’t that a bright and cheerful card? I love it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27