It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Isn’t this floral bouquet beautiful? I knew immediately what I wanted to use…the Stampin’ Up! Monthly Special set, Happiness Surrounds.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock added on top.
- The long “vine” from Snowfall Thinlits and a couple leaves were cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock. The flowers from Crisp Cantaloupe, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry cardstock. They were layered together, then added to the “vine”.
- The clear Faceted Gems were carefully colored with Basic Black Blends and added to the centers.
- The greeting from Happiness Surrounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open area on the right side.
Isn’t that a bright and cheerful card? I love it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF