It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Aren’t the colors in this Peacock absolutely STUNNING? Wow!
I used the colors in the Peacock for my Christmas card…yep! LOVE these bright, fun colors! It’s a quick and easy card to duplicate, with just a little coloring!
- The base is4-1/4 x 11 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Santa and greeting from So Santa are stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower left corner of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- I used Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to color, along with Ivory and Light Crumb Cake Blends. Aren’t his little swim shorts SO cute in those colors!
- A 1″ x 5-1/4″ strip of Gorgeous Grape and 1/4 strip of Bermuda Bay from the Brights Designer Paper was added to the right side of the Whisper White layer.
- Some Wink of Stella was applied to his beard and hair for a little sparkle!
Lots of fun and whimsical like a peacock is, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!