It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Aren’t the colors in this Peacock absolutely STUNNING? Wow!
I used the colors in the Peacock for my Christmas card…yep! LOVE these bright, fun colors! It’s a quick and easy card to duplicate, with just a little coloring!
- The base is4-1/4 x 11 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Santa and greeting from So Santa are stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower left corner of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- I used Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to color, along with Ivory and Light Crumb Cake Blends. Aren’t his little swim shorts SO cute in those colors!
- A 1″ x 5-1/4″ strip of Gorgeous Grape and 1/4 strip of Bermuda Bay from the Brights Designer Paper was added to the right side of the Whisper White layer.
- Some Wink of Stella was applied to his beard and hair for a little sparkle!
Lots of fun and whimsical like a peacock is, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF