It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Aren’t the colors in this Peacock absolutely STUNNING? Wow!
I used the colors in the Peacock for my Christmas card…yep! LOVE these bright, fun colors! It’s a quick and easy card to duplicate, with just a little coloring!
- The base is4-1/4 x 11 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Santa and greeting from So Santa are stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower left corner of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- I used Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to color, along with Ivory and Light Crumb Cake Blends. Aren’t his little swim shorts SO cute in those colors!
- A 1″ x 5-1/4″ strip of Gorgeous Grape and 1/4 strip of Bermuda Bay from the Brights Designer Paper was added to the right side of the Whisper White layer.
- Some Wink of Stella was applied to his beard and hair for a little sparkle!
Lots of fun and whimsical like a peacock is, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Is there anyone who doesn't like furry friends? We've combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We've also used the Regals 6x6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!