It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! Aren’t the colors in this Peacock absolutely STUNNING? Wow!
I used the colors in the Peacock for my Christmas card…yep! LOVE these bright, fun colors! It’s a quick and easy card to duplicate, with just a little coloring!
- The base is4-1/4 x 11 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Santa and greeting from So Santa are stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower left corner of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- I used Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to color, along with Ivory and Light Crumb Cake Blends. Aren’t his little swim shorts SO cute in those colors!
- A 1″ x 5-1/4″ strip of Gorgeous Grape and 1/4 strip of Bermuda Bay from the Brights Designer Paper was added to the right side of the Whisper White layer.
- Some Wink of Stella was applied to his beard and hair for a little sparkle!
Lots of fun and whimsical like a peacock is, don’t you think? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR