It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! LOVE these Real Red/Whisper White and Crumb Cake ornaments! Reminds me of the Christmas Trees that I used to decorate when we were first married…we had a white flock tree and I loved the pop of red ornaments on them.
These also reminded me of a card that I did MANY years ago using Christmas trees…I recreated it with the updated stamp set, Nothing Sweeter…I absolutely LOVE the stitching on these images! SO cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock is added on front.
- Along the bottom of the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock are two torn pieces of Whisper White cardstock to resemble snow banks.
- The greeting from Nothing Sweeter is stamped with Real Red Ink. The snowflake in the stamp set was stamped with White Craft Ink in the background randomly.
- The trees from were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink and the trim with Real Red Ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut and embossed with the Sweetly Stitched Framelits. The background was added to the back snowbank and the front one popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bottom “tree bases” were cut from Real Red cardstock with the Sweetly Stitched Framelits.
- The stars were cut from Red Glimmer Paper using the star in the Framelits.
- The Red Rhinestones were added to the red trim for some extra bling!
So, what do you think? Did I capture the look of the inspiration challenge? This was SO much fun to make! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!