It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! LOVE these Real Red/Whisper White and Crumb Cake ornaments! Reminds me of the Christmas Trees that I used to decorate when we were first married…we had a white flock tree and I loved the pop of red ornaments on them.
These also reminded me of a card that I did MANY years ago using Christmas trees…I recreated it with the updated stamp set, Nothing Sweeter…I absolutely LOVE the stitching on these images! SO cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock is added on front.
- Along the bottom of the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock are two torn pieces of Whisper White cardstock to resemble snow banks.
- The greeting from Nothing Sweeter is stamped with Real Red Ink. The snowflake in the stamp set was stamped with White Craft Ink in the background randomly.
- The trees from were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink and the trim with Real Red Ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut and embossed with the Sweetly Stitched Framelits. The background was added to the back snowbank and the front one popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bottom “tree bases” were cut from Real Red cardstock with the Sweetly Stitched Framelits.
- The stars were cut from Red Glimmer Paper using the star in the Framelits.
- The Red Rhinestones were added to the red trim for some extra bling!
So, what do you think? Did I capture the look of the inspiration challenge? This was SO much fun to make! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6