It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! This challenge will run for TWO WEEKS as we take time to spend with our family and friends this holiday season! Merry Christmas to everyone!
I love this glass fusion art piece we have for inspiration this week! I’d LOVE to have it hanging in my home!
Here’s what I came up with using Winter Woods birch tree stamp and the Woodland Embossing folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was stamped alternately with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Inks with the birch tree image from Winter Woods. It was then embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was cut along a curve and then added to the bottom of the piece.
- Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine was wrapped around and tied in a bow, then the piece was added to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let it Snow from Alpine Adventures was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink.
Isn’t that SO simplistic, but so artsy looking, too? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR