It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! This challenge will run for TWO WEEKS as we take time to spend with our family and friends this holiday season! Merry Christmas to everyone!
I love this glass fusion art piece we have for inspiration this week! I’d LOVE to have it hanging in my home!
Here’s what I came up with using Winter Woods birch tree stamp and the Woodland Embossing folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was stamped alternately with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Inks with the birch tree image from Winter Woods. It was then embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was cut along a curve and then added to the bottom of the piece.
- Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine was wrapped around and tied in a bow, then the piece was added to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let it Snow from Alpine Adventures was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink.
Isn’t that SO simplistic, but so artsy looking, too? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!