It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! This challenge will run for TWO WEEKS as we take time to spend with our family and friends this holiday season! Merry Christmas to everyone!
I love this glass fusion art piece we have for inspiration this week! I’d LOVE to have it hanging in my home!
Here’s what I came up with using Winter Woods birch tree stamp and the Woodland Embossing folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was stamped alternately with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Inks with the birch tree image from Winter Woods. It was then embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was cut along a curve and then added to the bottom of the piece.
- Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine was wrapped around and tied in a bow, then the piece was added to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let it Snow from Alpine Adventures was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink.
Isn’t that SO simplistic, but so artsy looking, too? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!