It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! This challenge will run for TWO WEEKS as we take time to spend with our family and friends this holiday season! Merry Christmas to everyone!
I love this glass fusion art piece we have for inspiration this week! I’d LOVE to have it hanging in my home!
Here’s what I came up with using Winter Woods birch tree stamp and the Woodland Embossing folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was stamped alternately with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Inks with the birch tree image from Winter Woods. It was then embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was cut along a curve and then added to the bottom of the piece.
- Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine was wrapped around and tied in a bow, then the piece was added to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let it Snow from Alpine Adventures was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink.
Isn’t that SO simplistic, but so artsy looking, too? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!