It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! This challenge will run for TWO WEEKS as we take time to spend with our family and friends this holiday season! Merry Christmas to everyone!
I love this glass fusion art piece we have for inspiration this week! I’d LOVE to have it hanging in my home!
Here’s what I came up with using Winter Woods birch tree stamp and the Woodland Embossing folder!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White was stamped alternately with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Inks with the birch tree image from Winter Woods. It was then embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was cut along a curve and then added to the bottom of the piece.
- Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine was wrapped around and tied in a bow, then the piece was added to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let it Snow from Alpine Adventures was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink.
Isn’t that SO simplistic, but so artsy looking, too? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF